Marriage is not just a union of hearts; it’s also a merging of finances and financial goals. Yet, many couples avoid talking about money before saying, “I do.”
In this episode, Certified Financial Planner and a Certified Financial Therapist-Level I Practitioner Bill Nelson sheds light on why these conversations are vital and how they can strengthen your relationship.
Together we explore the following key topics:
- The Importance of Financial Transparency
- Understanding Each Other’s Financial Values
- Creating Joint Financial Goals
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Financial Protections
- Money Talks and Conflict Resolution
Tune in to this episode for expert advice, real-life anecdotes, and practical steps to make your financial pre-wedding chat a breeze. Your journey to “happily ever after” starts with the right financial conversations.
Connect with host Patrina Dixon
Connect with guest Bill Nelson