How To Become A Six-Figure Earner- Eps 109
Making a six-figure income can be a serious game-changer for your family, your finances, and your future financial health.
Of course, there are numerous factors that can determine how far that money can go — but it’s a huge milestone for most to achieve in their lifetimes.
In this episode, I speak to Liz Gendreau, the founder of Chief Mom Officer, a blog that helps women be the executive of their own lives.
At the Chief Mom Officer, Liz addresses breadwinning, six-figure, millionaire women as well as women seeking financial independence hence her insight in this episode where she shares:
- Limiting beliefs affecting individuals from becoming six-figure owners
- How entrepreneurs struggling with consistent income flow can be able to work on that
- Why women should crave financial independence
- How to achieve financial freedom without burnout
Don’t miss out on any tips shared in this episode. Hit play to listen in.
- Join My Newsletter
- Level Up Your Money Workbook
Connect with the host, Patrina Dixon
Connect with Liz Gendreau